FlipPal Portable Scanner
Memories, photographs and stories bind families together across the generations. Sharing, preserving and storing these memories are very important to any family historian and serious genealogist.
How many times whilst doing your research have you come across a photograph, image, newspaper article or a document that you wished you could just have a copy? Perhaps the owner (even a close relative) is reluctant to let this precious memory leave their side. Maybe you have no time or the equipment to take a copy there and then. With the Flip-Pal™ mobile scanner never again do you need to lose the opportunity to collect this information even if the photographs are mounted in a photo album!
The Flip-Pal™ battery powered mobile scanner will solve all of these problems. Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan documents and even photos safely while they are still in the album or frame.
Scanning of larger documents and photographs is so easy. By scanning in sections and then using the seamless “stitching software” (included) to combine into one perfect replica of the original with no visible joins .
Size only 10¼ x 6½ x 1¼ inches Weighs just 580gm (without batteries)
Testimonial from one of our regular customers - Frances from Middlesex - July 2014
" I must say, the Flip-Pal which I bought from you last year, is absolutely marvellous. Whenever I get some new electronic gadget, printer or whatever my usual experience is hours of frustration and effort, and me feeling really fed up with it. I've never had such a good experience as with the Flip-Pal though. Its so quick, straight onto my camera card, and then I have a really old system on my computer which makes printing the photo, or a cropped version etc. very quick. For the first time in my life I look forward to getting things scanned and stored electronically. I had been dreading this part of the enterprise."
Easy and Quick
- Patented flip-and-scan technology: remove the lid, flip the scanner over and place it on the original
- Push one button to scan in seconds
- Take the SD card to your computer and transfer
- Scanner only 10.25" x 6.5" approx.
- Scan anywhere, anytime
- Cordless, battery powered
- Does not need connection to a computer to scan
- Compact and lightweight
- Stores scans on a memory SD card (like the one in a digital camera)
- Even take copy images of small items like medals, badges, buttons, coins, jewellery etc.
- Scans small to large originals (using stitching software for larger documents/photos)
- Photos, drawings, bound book pages
- Safeguard important documents and images and store in a safe location
- High resolution 600 and 300dpi settings
- Retains all the detail
- Colour true to original copy
- See through window for accurate framing